TERA’s head-start patch 17.25.02 released
En Masse, the developers behind TERA, have released a “head-start” patch, 17.25.02, fixing a few known issues found within the game along with a few goodies being added. The latest patch brings in new hair colors, refinements to the enchanting system, and the ability to make war on guilds with absurdly long names. (no more hiding behind a bug)
Don’t forget — tomorrow begins the pre-order head start!
- Added additional hair colors to the following races:
- Humans: red, orange, yellow, green, blue
- Castanics: red, orange, yellow, green (Castanics are never blue.)
- Elins: red
- High Elves: red, orange, green, blue
- Modified the alkahests used in item enchantment. Unique alkahests are used for specific tiers of enchantment.
- +1 to +6: Alkahest (sold by merchants)
- +7 to +9: Refined Alkahest (sold by specialty stores)
- +10 to +12: Masterwork Alkahest (sold by specialty stores)
- Removed the inter-server party-matching buff, the Valkyon’s Response reward, and the Rescue Supplies. Grouping is its own reward.
- Destiny Eggs and Lucky Eggs have been removed as quest rewards. The eggs were the primary source of combat consumables until the alchemy crafting system was complete. Any eggs earned in the Open Beta Test will still be there.
- Gula Skinners in the Hungry Caverns no longer spawn minions because that’s not how they roll.
- Items from Balder’s Temple and the Fane of Kaprima are now visible via smart search.
- Deleted the unnecessary “Subscription Information” menu from the main menu.