Rosewill Thor V2 Computer Case
Rosewill, the company behind quality hardware and affordable cases, debuted the redesigned Thor-V2 case earlier this year and has since become one of the most recognized cases by enthusiasts. With its sleek design, jet-black paint and red LED intake fan, the Thor-V2 is very alluring from the outside. Rosewill engineers have made the Thor-V2 a competitive case with its innovated internal design, making it a customer’s choice award.
Thor-V2 comes in at an affordable price and well equipped to satisfy most needs of enthusiasts who are looking for an ATX full tower case. With abundance of features inside and out, it is a lustful case–especially if you are one who is particulate about clean cables and thorough ventilation topped off with an ‘icing-flavored’ outer design.
Browsing the internet the Thor-V2 featured the price tag averaging around an affordable price of $129.99 and available in a beautiful color scheme of white-on-black design for around $139.99. Thor-V2 shows vast desirability by those who currently own the case–satisfying affordability and enthusiasts’ requirements combined.
Online photos of the Thor-V2 certainly have not done it much justice, as its size is a tad deceiving—much larger than it appears (Objects in mirror are closer than they appear).
- Support up to XL-ATX Motherboard (13.5”x10.3”)/SSI-CEB(E-ATX)(12″x10.3″)
- 10 expansion slots
- Gaming type – Allow to swing top fins to increase air flow
- Front 230mm fan is equipped with LED on/off switch (default is LED off)
- Full black interior
- Supports up to 330mm(12.99″) video card
- Supports Corsair H100 CPU cooler
- Advanced cable management design
- Advanced Cooling System :
-Front 1x 230mm Red LED Fan (pre-installed)
-Rear 1x 140mm Fan (pre-installed)
-Top 1x 230mm Fan (pre-installed) or 2x 120/140mm Fan (option)
-Side 1x 230mm Fan (pre-installed) or 4x 120mm Fan (option)
-Bottom 1x 120/140mm Fan (option)
- Top mounted dual fan speed control knobs support up to 6 fans
- Screw-less design for 5.25” Devices & 3.5” HDDs
- Easy to remove/install front 5.25” bay covers
- HDD trays support 3.5” or 2.5” HDD/SSD
- Easy-clean PSU filter
- Top mounted IO ports– 2x USB 3.0, 1x e-SATA, 2x USB 2.0, Audio out, MIC in
- Advanced Bottom-Mounted PSU Design
Rosewill Thor-V2 front panel design houses an immaculate layout with easy-access to all essentials with fan control, USB2.0/3.0 connections, eSATA port and headphone/microphone connections—along with the added bonus of the Thor logo illuminated in a soft tint-of-red. Each fan controller contains its own set of wires allowing the user to connect the desired fans they want to control. This can be particularly useful for those who wish to reduce fan noise when leaving the computer on overnight, or when more cooling is required while gaming.