Guild Wars 2: incoming ‘Big Beta Weekend’ preview
ArenaNET has released information on the upcoming Guild Wars 2 Weekend Beta, which starts on June 8th, with a ton of new features being added to the game. From new challenges to UI enhancements, players will get to see more of Guild Wars 2.
Players will finally get to see new content since open beta became available, via pre-purchase, and will incorporate a large amount of goodies!
- Keep Your Characters!
- Enter the Catacombs (Explorable Mode)
- Visit Lovely Gendarran Fields
- Unlock the Mysteries of the Mystic Forge
- Expanded World vs. World
- New Automated Player vs. Player Tournaments and More
- Combat— “A Sense of Hitting”
- Improved Overflow Servers
- Improved Chat
- New Key-Binding Feature
- UI Improvements
- Tiers for Skills
- The Gem Store is under New Management
Next Beta Weekend Event:
- Friday, June 8th - Noon PDT (GMT-7) until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7)
For a full list of changes and additions to Guild Wars 2′s next beta weekend, click here. ArenaNET has also released its “SteelSeries” Guild Wars 2 peripheral devices for fans. If you’re looking for a Guild Wars 2 mouse, headphones or mouse pad, head on over!