EVGA introduces its new GPU overclocking software “Precision X”
EVGA’s Precision software is among the most popular available for Nvidia GPU users, and gives complete control over the video cards cooling, voltages and overclocking abilities. Today EVGA releases its next generation of Precision: Precision X — which also supports thew new Nvidia GTX-680.
Designed from ground up, Precision X supports all of the latest GPU technology and allowing the end-user to fine tune their EVGA graphics cards clock speed, voltage, memory speed and fan speed.
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Power Target Control (GeForce GTX 680)
- Frame Rate Target Control
- GPU Voltage Adjustment
- Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with optional hotkey
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray, and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Multi-language support: English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian
- Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- GeForce 600, 500, 400 or 200 series graphics card